[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”1″ gal_title=”Labour Law 2015″]
This conference organized by Legal Plus brings together all stakeholders in labour and employment practice in Malaysia. With speakers from the Industrial Court, the Ministry of Human Resources, the Malaysian Employers Federation (MEF), the Malaysian Trades Union Congress (MTUC), the corporate sector as well as HR consultants, academicians and prominent lawyers from Malaysia, Indonesia and New Zealand amongst others, this Labour Law Conference is a must-attend event for those concerned about issues on employment rights and obligations given the challenges of the current economy.
- The Honourable Minister of Human Resources will deliver a keynote address on “Asean Integrated Market and Its Impact on Labour, Employment and Industrial Law”.
- The President of the Industrial Court, Malaysia will speak on the “Impact of Globalisation on Industrial Relations”.
- Find out from a retired High Court Judge, to what extent are employers liable for damages caused by their employees.
- Get useful tips from a former Industrial Court Chairman on how to handle dismissal cases effectively in the Industrial Court.
- Listen to an esteemed panel of experts discuss the pressing topic of retrenchment, redundancy and separation.
- Get updated on current issues relating to flexibility in compensation and deployment of human resources, collective bargaining, employee data privacy, sexual harassment and many other topics.